- Any other website owned and operated by The Lost Estate Ltd group of companies which may from time to time be created in the future
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect and process certain personal information (“Data”) to allow you to place orders with us and to improve your experience using our Websites, Shows and Services. It also helps us to reveal and understand what users generally, and you specifically, like and don’t like about our Websites, content and advertising.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect Data you give us when you:
- Use our Website
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Create an account or place an order for tickets
- Participate in social media functions on the Website
- Enter information on certain pages on the Website
- Contact us by phone or email
This Data includes some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, device and/or web-browser details, operating system details, activities on the Website/at our Shows, personal preferences relating to the Website, billing, financial information such as credit/debit card numbers, and details of the locations from which you intend to use the Websites. Please note that we use various third-party contractors (including Klaviyo, Stripe and Line-Up), with whom we share Data for purposes of providing the Shows and Services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Your Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used in the following ways to:
- Administer and improve our Websites (and your browsing experience), Shows and Services
- Provide you with information that allows you to use our Websites, Shows and Services, including tailoring content offered to you
- Keep you updated on our latest announcements and send you marketing information about us and our Shows and Services
- Perform marketing and research related activities
- Process your orders, provide customer service and support and to respond to your queries and requests
- Protect and prevent against fraud or to keep our Websites safe and secure
- Log information for record-keeping purposes
- Defend our rights or property and to protect the rights and interests of our consumers and users
From time to time, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you with offers that may interest you or to inform you of other products and services. Additionally, our third party service providers may have access to your Data to carry out contracted services and we may provide your personal information to such third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your requests. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties or within the Company’s group, and Data (where relevant) may be transferred to such third parties and/or group companies. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data obtained from users located in the EU to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to those within the EEA, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
If you wish to exercise any of your statutory rights relating to data we hold about you, please get in touch: email@example.com. We promise that we will follow procedures so that we can deal fairly and promptly with your request. However, if you remain dissatisfied after we have processed your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Last updated, Jan 2023.